Sunday, November 12, 2006

Please be praying..

Tomorrow morning we will be traveling to America! Yes, I can still hardly believe we are actually going. We had planned to go this spring, but then realized that both Andrei (James' ministry partner) and our friend Chris Brudi would both be gone this spring so it was now or never. I am really looking forward to seeing my brother Matthew and his family - he is a missionary in Papaua New Guinea and it's been 4 1/2 years since we've seen each other... I can't believe I now have a nephew & niece that are teenagers!! So please pray for safety traveling and no sickness for our kiddos. Also please be praying for Andrei and Chris as they have many things planned around the Christmas and New Year's holiday.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Sorry to write like this, but your email is bouncing. Maybe this will get through to you. Here's the email I tried to send:
I understand. Do you happen to have any other ideas? It needs to be soon, because they want to get away as a family while their oldest son is still here. And they can't afford a hotel. Thanks for answering! By the way, where are you? I was going to try to call, but I didn't know where.

(You can delete this once you see it.)

 

Walking in the Way... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License
| Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates | With changes by Phyllis