Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Please pray for Grandpa Jack

Many of you know that James' wonderful Father has been very sick/bedridden for quite some time.. His condition worsened significantly this past week.  We would appreciate your prayers for LaNell and the rest of the family.   It is very hard to be so far away during this time.

I keep thinking about Psalm 73:

"Nevertheless I am continually with you;  You hold me by my right hand.

You will guide me with your counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.

Whom have I in heaven but You?

And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.

My flesh and my heart fail;  But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

No comments:

Recent comments

 

Walking in the Way... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License
| Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates | With changes by Phyllis